Sunday, March 20, 2016

Our unknown name? 5 facts about AOA

Hey guys! I did this quiz and found out that AOA fans are called 'Elvis'. But I'm not quite sure why and if it's true or not. :)
I think it's not true.
I don't think us fans have a name.
Sorry! :)

Anyway, here are top 5 facts about AOA.

1. No member from AOA has a brother.
2. AOA were not angels at first but slowly began to accept their group name and also slowly turned into angels. :)
3. Some fans think Seolhyun looks like APink's Naeun and Sistar's Bora>

                                                                                                          < Naeun

4. Choa did a play where she was high school musical's Gabriella. <3
5. Many, many fans think Hye Jeong is the prettiest member. Even AOA thinks so.

1 comment:

  1. GRETA! I CANT BELIEVE YOU DON'T KNOW THEIR FANCLUB NAME IS ELVIS! EVEN IM NOT AN ELVIS, BUT I KNOW?
    -Natashia

    ReplyDelete